Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Growing Belly


Here is an updated picture of my stomach. I think I am now officially past the point where people who don't know me look at me and wonder if I have just been eating too much cake. Mmmm cake. Anyway, we are now 22 weeks and Cletus is moving around all the time. Dan got to feel him move for the first time about a week ago. It was pretty exciting. Cletus is very talented. He gave me a Mother's Day card this morning. I don't know how he even knew about the holiday, but he found a card and wrote me a message. I can't wait to meet my little genius. Oh yeah, more exciting news. I found Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls for Cletus yesterday in Smithfield! Apparently there is an Oshkosh store in the Carolina outlet mall. I kind of have this thing about Oshkosh. I think it's because I grew up wearing Oshkosh overalls. I was really hoping they still made the cute overalls they had when I was growing up. I never see them in department stores. Yesterday I found a ton, but I only bought one pair. They are blue and green plaid. I think they are sooooo cute. I'll have to stock up on more once Cletus is born. Yay for little boys!