Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Furniture



The dresser is done. We finished staining it, and Erica painted little trains on the knobs. It turned out pretty well.



Erica is working on her train quilt. She's extremely talented in the quilting area, and it's going to look great. I spent the day building the other two train cars for the toy chest. I just need to figure out what I want to do for the wheels, and then it'll be ready for sanding and painting.
We also are making the nameplates for the wall. Erica wrote the letters last night, and I routed them in today. They look great. Do you realize how hard it is to rout a Q and a Z? I need finish cutting the train cars, and then they'll be ready for sanding and painting.
We're having fun.


1 comment:

Meredith said...

The drawer pulls are so cute!

Q and Z, huh? Uh huh.... :-)