Friday, May 1, 2009

It's a Boy

We had our big appointment on Tuesday. There was a clear picture of an additional body part. We are going to have a son. Sorry, those pictures are private. However, you can see his body, face and foot in these pictures.




The nurse said that everything was good. Cletus has a good heartbeat, his spine is growing nicely, and everything was in order. Erica's next test in 5 weeks is the glucose test. I don't know anything about this, but they said she HAD to pass.

With the news that it's a boy, we were able to put many things in motion. We do have the name picked out. However, that is our secret. Only God, Cletus and us two will know the name until sometime around September 9. We are doing a train theme in the nursery. Erica picked a light blue color, and I spent last night painting. I am glad that is done. I do not like painting. But, now that it's done, our time can be devoted to fun things. Our crib is here, and we can put that together soon. I am designing the name train that we'll hang on the wall, and a train toy chest that I'll build. I'm refinishing a dresser also. Erica is going to make as much of the bedding as she can, and also a quilt for the wall and the curtains. We're going to be really busy, but it's going to be so much fun completing these projects and seeing the finished project. We'll post pictures as we finish parts. I should have the crib together sometime next week.

I guess that's it for now. Off to plan more.

No comments: